My mother has this parenting theory about the 3rd year. Given that 3 years ago I was struggling with over-booking myself, theater politics, et all eventually leading to my breakdown and events towards my transfer.
It's the beginning of the 3rd year- because this seems to follow the academic schedule. I find myself being hopelessly irritated by school and life surrounding it. Part of me doesn't want to finish, though I know this isn't an option. My parents will force me into finishing and deep down I know this is the best course of action. With the current state of the economy and the rise of the educated class (where even a 4 year degree is considered an essential piece of paper to minimum prosperity), I have to do this.
I hope that breakdowns/ emotional moments will not be a regular occurrence in my life. Already I've developed negative coping mechanisms, all of these similar to what I did at Rockford. Added is the whim of taking up smoking, something I haven't acted on, but want to.
Things that I want:
1. My room as a sanctuary
2. complacency towards things that don't matter
3. my previous stress-free attitude
4. money, enough to subside financial worries
5. to know the light at the end of the tunnel
6. a way to work abroad/in the travel agency/ both
7. someone to love me
8. someone to truly talk to
9. that damned piece of paper and a way to speed up the process
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire