samedi 19 janvier 2008

Guilty pleasure

1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
Something I'm trying to wrap my head around at the moment. I find it difficult because there are so many meanings to it.

2. Are you a jealous person?
Probably more than I'd admit.

3. What are you allergic to?
Being guilt-free

4. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Yes, and I hate waiting and knowing yet being angry that they won't do it.

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Pistachio or mint chocolate chip

6. What would you rather be doing right now?
Not sure, but I should be studying for my art history final.

7. What song lyric, if any, is stuck in your head at the moment?
"Underneath your clothes, there's an endless story"

8. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yes, but I biz much more often in France.

9. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Depends on the personality

10. Can you make others cry easily?
Not sure, but I'm really good at playing games. I don't know if that would lead to crying.

11. Who was the last person to piss you off?
G, because I didn't know what to expect.

12. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
In English, yes....in French, well I'm trying.

13. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
No

14. Were you a "planned" child?
Yes

15. Last thing said?
Merci....ou quelque chose comme ca

16. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
8-9 ish

17. What is your most unfavorite alcoholic drink?
Some horrible thing that I had at the Up & Down in October

18. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Umm....

19. Would you ever be attracted to someone physically unattractive?
Yes, if the intelligence/emotional attraction was really strong.

20. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Possibly

21. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
I'll take handouts, I admit it.

22. Do you currently want any piercings or tattoos?
Not anymore, although the face piercings around the mouth are cute on certain people.

23. What movies do you know the lines to?
Most movies from my childhood.

24. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
No, but I have entertained the notion.

25. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
I've told secrets this week....

26. What should you be doing right now?
Studying

27. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
depends on how outgoing I feel at that moment

28. When was your last road trip?
road trip, I suppose with Mom touring southern France over Christmas break

30. What are you thinking about right now?
Last night...ehh

31. Who's house did you last go to?
chez Emma et Jessica...or chez moi maintenant

32. Do you like your hometown?
Now that I've left it....

34. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I've got 3 on today....Anne Taylor Loft, The Limited, Express

35. Where is the last place you took a ride to?
Tram...anywhere in Montp' or train to Bordeaux

36. What was the last thing you ate?
lunch

37.Would you kiss the person you last kissed again?
Yes, probably

38.Where were you last night?
At a party trying to not be awkward, but failing

Aucun commentaire: