After Friday night's awkwardness of running into my current...fling, not-boyfriend, guy I'm seeing, I seem to have needed some sort of affirmation. I called M and she agreed G has become the French AC. Hence, I should probably stop seeing him.
Saturday, I went to a party at JE's the other guy I'm currently involved with. It was all right. The food was good, but the people were okay. I was rather silent and a bit bored, my own doing. At the end 4 of us end up going to a dance club bar, the same place that I met G. I was deciding whether or not to pick up a guy and one bumped into me. He wanted to dance, and I agreed. I found out he was American (this seems to be a pattern) and fresh of the boat, so to speak. He was rather nerdy, but in an indearing way- the nice, innocent, eager version of nerdy. He was really in awe of me/ his luck/ something, which was nice. I understood the power position I had, but I didn't want to hurt him.
We end up leaving together and talking/etc, but nothing too too serious. He gave me awful hickeys on my neck, so I'm wearing turtlenecks for a week and also having to sneak around the other guy(s) I'm seeing. C is only in Montp' for another 2 weeks and then he'll be in Switzerland for the rest of the semester. I'm giving this a shot only because of that. But, honestly he's growing on me. We spent this afternoon together and I've backed off a lot in terms of physicality. I like being the "nice girl" right now, it makes me feel less whore-ish.
So I now feel like I've turned into the female version of AC. In turn, I feel like I could juggle the 3 guys, including how I thought of not dating G anymore. I think I can be detached.
But really, I need to study- so I seem to have a few excuses to illude the guys this week.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire