Back from vacation and have less than one week to study for all finals. I had both of my classes canceled today, leaving with more time for procrastination. My brain is tired and my concentration fading.
So I found an event site for my parent's 30th anniversary party in 2009. Now that's all on my mind. And it is here that I want to make a list.
Summer 2008: get commitment from GH et MR for help. Discuss preliminary ideas- location, date, over-arching theme, logistics.
Anniversary 2008: pick brain about wedding party/ college friends they've lost touch with, etc., inquire about theme things from wedding
Christmas/ winter 2009: start compiling e-mail list (hack into M's account), commitment from TZ for help, specific planning for site/ liquor license, inquire about entertainment
Early winter 2009: send preliminary e-mail to all out of state family/ guests for their planning options
Spring 2009: theme/food/ etc planning; budget and materials, etc
Early Summer 2009: send invites, purchase materials/ move forward on planning
August 2009: finalization; set up, food, surprise element, etc
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire