1. Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
No, but I like the simple around the mouth piercings.
2. Does a kiss make you feel better?
It depends on who is giving the kiss and how they give it.
3. Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
Thankfully, no and I hope to never experience that.
4. Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
Yes, to let it warm up.
5. What did you do today?
3 hour lecture class, home and skipped my class at 17h15.
6. Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
No
7. Have you had more than 3 boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?
I wouldn't say boyfriends, I would says boys I'm dating. But yes, that is my current situation and has been for awhile.
8. Have you ever thought about your death?
Many times
9. Are you paranoid?
Depends on the circumstance
10. Would you rather be in a permanent relationship or play the field?
That depends on how I feel. Right now I think I'm happy playing the field, but maybe I'm kidding myself.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Dance or Rugby
12. What color is your shower curtain?
Pink
13. Have you ever had stitches?
Chin and back
14. How long ago did you hug someone?
People don't hug in France. I can tell you the last time I bized someone.
{15, 16, 17, and 18 are missing.}
19. What are you doing tomorrow?
Sleeping in, going to class, going out with JS.
{20 is missing.}
21. Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
I tend to look away and avoid them, as they are numerous in Montpellier.
22. Have you ever run over an animal?
Yes, I have an excellent story about a pheasant from high school.
23. Whats your favorite cereal?
My current fantastic museli cereal
24. Have you ever had an Oreo with peanut butter?
Yes, both American foods impossible to find (without being ripped off) in this country.
25. What are you doing this moment?
Doing this survey instead of going to bed.
26. Would you kiss someone of the same sex for 100 bucks?
Maybe for 100 euros...
27. Where’s your favorite place to be?
here
28. What’s your favorite song?
I can't pin it down.
29. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
Both, sometimes together
30. Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
No, but I've laughed at the shoe tree on the U campus
31. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
No, but I should
32. Have you ever climbed up a water tower?
No
33. Do you dream in black and white?
I'm pretty sure I dream in color.
{34 is missing.}
35. Do you snore?
It's more of the cute kind of deep breathing.
36. Have you ever thought about being a model?
No, no, I'm too short.
37. Are you a redneck?
I think I managed to escape that despite growing up on a farm in rural Minnesota.
38. Funniest thing you heard all day?
Today wasn't overly funny.
39. Have you ever gotten a mosquito bite on your face?
Of course, I am from MN
40. What are you afraid of?
fear
41. What does the 10th text message in your inbox say?
Tu veux aller au match de rugby? On se reunit a l'arret de tram ligne 2 Gare a 15h35.
I was hoping it would be in French. From Chris
42. What does the 10th message in your outbox say?
Any plans for the evening? How was the match? To Chris
43. Do you like someone?
Perhaps too many someones...
44. Do they know you like them?
I'm pretty sure we've established that.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire