For some reason, I could no longer wrap my head around dating multiple guys at once. I was unsure about what to do. Most likely I was freaking out again and just need to be okay with it. However, after discussions I realized that the last guy I've met I may want something more. So my friend MW knocked some sense into me. Dump G, who is a French man-whore (and she told me a story that sealed the deal). Go platonic with JE, because that's what I really want from him. I'm a bit afraid of hurting him, but he seems quite resilient. And G presented me with an opportunity...and I did it. Via text message...weird, but necessary.
And then the idea with JS; I won't see him until Sunday. I really, really like him. I think this could go somewhere, or I'm willing to see if we could become a relationship. I don't know what he actually feels, but he definetly was smitten on Saturday. He talked about me/ the situation with his roommate and I think we're on the same page- knowing that we agreed to not serious, but maybe that wasn't what we really wanted, yet having no clue about it. At any rate I'm going to spend more time with him and see if that is really it. And if I end up seeing no one in particular, maybe that's a good thing. I mean, I could try and study or something.....
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire